New Mavic Pro Firmware released (March 2017)
New Mavic Pro Firmware released. On 2 March 2017, DJI released a firmware update for the DJI Mavic Pro.
DJI Mavic Pro Firmware Update Release Notes
What’s New for the DJI Mavic Pro firmware update?
- Updated No-Fly Zone management
- Optimised gimbal calibration
- Restart the aircraft and remote controller after upgrade is complete.
- If the firmware upgrade fails, restart aircraft, remote controller and DJI GO 4 App, and retry.
How to update the firmware for the DJI Mavic Pro?
- Load the DJI GO App from your mobile device
- New firmware updates with flash on your screen
- Tap “Update Now”
- Tap “Download Now”. You can also read the release notes here.
- When download is complete tap “Start Update”.
- Do not power off any equipment or exit the app during this step.
- When update has successfully installed you can tap “Complete”.
- Follow the same steps to update the firmware on your remote controller.
Older DJI Mavic Pro firmware updates:
Release date : 02/14/2017
Firmware version: v01.03.0400
1. Added a self-diagnostic test function for ultrasonic sensors every time the aircraft is powered on.
2. Improved the Interval Mode performance.
3. Upgraded the D-Log color mode to extend dynamic range.
4. Optimized the video transmission by reducing the transmission signal loss ratio.
1. Restart the aircraft and remote controller after upgrade is complete.
2. If the firmware upgrade fails, restart aircraft, remote controller and DJI GO 4, and retry.
Here is the official video tutorial from DJI:
MAVIC MATE IS POSSIBLE BECAUSE OF SUPPORT FROM YOU! WE DO NOT HOST ADVERTISING OR BUG YOU WITH POP-UPS. WE SIMPLY EARN A SMALL COMMISSION (AT NO COST TO YOU) FROM SUPPLIERS WHEN YOU PURCHASE SOMETHING VIA RELEVANT LINKS THROUGHOUT OUR CONTENT. WE ONLY CHOOSE REPUTABLE SELLERS OR SELLING PLATFORMS AND WHERE POSSIBLE LINK YOU DIRECTLY TO THE MANUFACTURERS WEBSITE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!